Topsail are pleased to announce the launch of a competition to win a year’s boat insurance up to the value of £1000 at this year’s Southampton Boat Show.
With the 46th annual Southampton Boat Show starting next week and running from 12th to the 21st September, Topsail Insurance are pleased to announce that we will be running a competition offering boat owners the opportunity to win a year’s free boat insurance worth up to £1,000.
Come and see us at stand E029 to obtain an insurance quotation for your Sailing Yacht, Motorboat, Inland Craft, Narrowboat or Sailing Dinghy and you will automatically be entered into our competition.
Alternatively stop by the stand and collect details of the competition, including the special promotional code to be input when completing an Yacht or Motorboat online enquiry form. Subject to the code being entered on your online enquiry, you will be entered into the competition and could win your entire year’s boat insurance up to the value of £1,000.
Terms and conditions apply - see below for details. Alternatively please speak to a member of the team at the show or contact the office should you require full details.
The Southampton Boat Show is a great family day out and includes many attractions offering you an insight in to the marine industry. Click here http://bit.ly/1AdhkTf for full details of what the show has to offer and for a chance to purchase advance tickets starting from just £10.
We look forward to welcoming you on our stand E029.
Terms and conditions: -
1) The competition is offered by Topsail Insurance Ltd. who will pay up to £1,000 towards an annual yacht insurance policy provided through Topsail Insurance based on the standard annual insurance premium inclusive of any applicable taxes or charges, excluding any optional cover and in accordance with Topsail Insurance’s Terms of Business.
2) Entries are made by obtaining a valid quotation for boat insurance using the promotional competition code. This can be done via the Yacht or Motorboat enquiry forms on the Topsail Insurance Website or by other forms of contact with the company.
3) Subject to one insurance policy with one vessel only.
4) Subject to acceptability of the risk by underwriters and any underwriting subjectivities or criteria being met.
5) Competition is open to new customers only.
6) Competition is open from 12th September 2014 until 11th October 2014
7) The prize must be used to purchase the insurance policy within 12 months of the competition start date
8) If the annual insurance premium is less than £1,000 then the lesser shall be awarded and no cash difference or otherwise is provided.
9) After the Policy inception, in the event of cancellation or amendment there is no return of premium or additional or offset of premium provided.
10) At no time does the responsibility or liability of Topsail Insurance Ltd become greater in the award of the premium than if the Insured had purchased the Insurance product outside of this competition.
11) The winner will be picked at random within 14 days of the closing date and will be contacted by email and or by phone within 30 days of the closing date of the competition. 12) There is no cash alternative.
13) By taking part in the competition you agree to allow Topsail Insurance Ltd to use your name and the boat name in promotion of the competition in various media in written, electronic or other form.